Wednesday, November 9, 2011

This life I've made on my own, it's lonely with the love I've known



I've long been a fan of Holly Miranda. Her album 'The Magician's Private Library' is an album I rate highly, solely because it constantly moves me to move; and as a dancer, this is something I prize very highly from a musician.
I love this song, and am choreographing to it at present. This version doesn't give full scope to the song (in my opinion), but the gypsy violin is gorgeous, and I think her vocals here (live), are sublime.
I recommend the album for any little neuvo-folk freaks out there; it's very lovely.

2 comments:

StrangeBird said...

So, so pretty. Can't believe I haven't heard of her before. Will surely check the album out! Ditto on the violin - magic!

Rianna said...

:) xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails