Friday, August 13, 2010

Muse for Friday 13th August, 2010 - Anouk Aimee.



Anouk Aimee, via Chic and You Shall Find. She's muse today whilst I write my conference paper on fashion photography for next week, research video cameras, learn how to make documentary films for next art projects and take portraits of little sis for her financial planning business... I was quietly shattered that she refused to wear the beehive I did for her hair and scrubbed off half her makeup, claiming she looked like a 'bloody china-doll'. I've no idea where she got that from.
Happy Friday to all! xo

2 comments:

Maxabella said...

I wouldn't move if I was that stylish. Good luck with your paper!

Melissa {Suger} said...

Hahaha. Sounds exactly like Dom. It must be a hoot living together. Amanda Claire and I would murder each other.

Related Posts with Thumbnails