Friday, December 24, 2010

Tomihiro Kono: Hair and Head Prop Artist
























I've been putting off sharing about the awesome that is Tomihiro Kono for about 6 months... basically because when I find something that is so unusual and beautiful and special and genius I tend to guard it like a mother hen and protect it in my heart, and spend ages just relishing the hell out of it myself.
BUT in the spirit of Christmas I've decided to share Tomihiro Kono with you... he will be making many an appearance here from now on, so I hope you all appreciate this guy!!
And Happy Christmas one and all!! It's been a lovely year here in Doll-land and it's been a pleasure being friends with so many of you. Stay safe in your travels and be kind to eachother and to yourselves.
Lots of love. xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails