Saturday, December 4, 2010

C'mon you little heartbreaker...

Anyone familiar with this blog should recall my frustrating and lengthy relationship with the love of my life, Lula magazine. Issue 11 is out, this is Charlotte Gainsbourg by the genius Nan Goldin on the cover, and the image is blurry here; which I feel is actually very representative of the amount of time I will have to wait to actually get my copy. COME ON!!!!! I'm not above offering, ahem, incitements to the freaks at the newsagency to get to the top of the wait list (I'm currently third). Third aint cutting it!! I'm off over there after work today to encourage them to hustle one for me... cue my prettiest smiles and most epic karate chops.

1 comment:

Melissa {Suger} said...

Hiiiiii YAAAAAAAA! {That was a karate chop}
All the best!

Related Posts with Thumbnails