Thursday, June 10, 2010

Black and White.

SO MUCH TO DO! SO MUCH TO CREATE! SO MANY LITTLE PROJECTS! SO MANY QUESTIONS, LIKE: How do I tie a knot in my silver beading wire that will stay fast? (I lost a whole array of crystals down the drain last night when I was prancing in my new headpiece creation in front of the bathroom mirror, shook my head and beads flew free from their ties and went everywhere), ALSO: How does one cut paper lashes?? I'm experimenting with old skool techniques and feel I may need to graduate from a stanley knife to something more exact or just glue an entire sheet of paper to my eyelids which kinda defeats the purpose...though it may look quite mad and therefore thought provoking?? BUT FIRST, MORE WRITING... Have a grand day everyone! xo

6 comments:

Melissa {Suger} said...

Can't help with the queries but I just know that you put this together just for me. This little collection of images just called to me. Thanks lovely.

Nadine said...

Dreamy. :)

Rianna said...

Thanks sweetie pies! xoxo

kate said...

all stunning - but fourth from bottom, jaw-dropping

Unknown said...

Thanks for brightening my day my lovely!

Kakka said...

Love love love black and white photos - thanks for finding and sharing. xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails