Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Baby, baby, make me a loco










Confession: I'm obsessed with the idea of going to Havana before Castro departs this veil of tears. I want to see it so badly. I want to stay in a dingy hotel room, that's hot and sweaty, with just a ceiling fan making slow rotations round the room. Drinking white rum, and smoking with the old dames in their frilled petticoats. I want to experience watching a censored television...black and white... taking a trip back in time; before it catches up to the boring age we live in.
The bf has beef with the RHCP, but I love this version so much, and I dance to it so often; I'm sure he will understand. I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go!!!

4 comments:

hope505 said...

Fidel Castro stepped down from power last month on 4/19/2011. His brother remains in charge, but there is new hope for change...! Cuba is one of my dream destinations also

Rianna said...

Dang it! Researching destinations is obviously one of my secret skills. xx

bobby said...

Chilis obtained partial redemption by an excellent choice of cover song.

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

My boyfriend is also obsessed with going. Your pictures are amazing. I'm a bit more tempted now although I hear the food is terrible unless you eat in the best restaurants which are really expensive xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails