Thursday, April 1, 2010

This would be Thursday morning, 7.24am.

Errrrrmmmmm, so, I have to have Chapter one (5000+ words) done and submitted to supervisor by Sunday afternoon. Jesus can rise from the dead so this should be sinchical. I'm in that weird place of feeling panic stricken and oddly zen simultaneously. Going to work at uni as I used my download limit so I wont be able to spend hours at Style.com or similar... only outing will be to coffee shop for brain supplies. Your brain is a pig!!
Incidently, Mel and I are composing a file of interesting brain facts for our own amusement and edumacation. Then we can get it published as "Brain Facts for Dummies". That's the working title, I haven't actually run it by her just yet. Brain fact for today: Did you know that it is possible for you to have more thoughts than atoms in the universe!!!!! FANTASTIC!!!


Dear Chapter One: Be afraid, be very afraid...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am loving the title! :) we will sell millions of copies!

Just to let you know your blog makes me smile every time I read it! Beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails