Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday, 2nd April, 9.11am

Hi!
It's Saturday morning.
Lots has happened since last post... I'm at 2,200 words. Not much huh? Going vintage foraging today and also need some raw materials to 'fix' the headpiece extravaganza I got last week (I feel it could be...bigger!) and then more words, more words, more words.
The house is full of these little roses I got in the sale bin at the Rosalie markets on Thursday. They are super fragrant and looked so sad in their little buckets. If I was a rose I would feel horrified at being cast aside into a sale bin - its like, a serious crime against beauty, so I rescued as many as I could afford.
Here's the Tim Walker editorial I will continue with today, it's called "A Private World" and was shot for Vogue Italia. Gorgeous no? The hair is amazing! I'd really love to go a peppery-orange shade for winter...whenever it arrives.
Chat to ya later, and Happy Easter weekend!









2 comments:

Melissa {Suger} said...

Just beautiful Ri. I'll take one of the silver and one of the spiderweb thanks! Enjoy your day immersed in beauty.

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Ooooh, I like the spider web one! Such works of art, these fashions are! Thanks so much for sharing them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails