Monday, February 8, 2010

The day that was...


















If today was a musical, it would be called the "Rianna Fails Badly" Show. Today was just terrible. People hounding me, technical debacles, confusions, and new found love all mixed up together.
This is the work of one of my friends, Rachel Dent. She is an artist ( in the proper sense of the word ie: she does everything...)
The first six images are her beautiful paintings, the last images are her body-painting work, and the very last two images are the body work she did on me for a shoot we did with our hugely talented photographer  friend, Julie.
Sometimes the only thing that keeps me going is the knowledge that my friends are creating. Where there is creation, there is life. And Rach's work cements that for me.

1 comment:

Kellyansapansa said...

The great thing about horrible days is that there is only one way you can go from there - up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails