Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ayaka Nishi




Bone Collection.


Coral Collection.


Spider Web Collection.

Sea Urchin Collection.

Star Fish Collection.




Three photos from Nishi's Look Book by Tal Shpantzer.

Designers contact me quite regularly to feature their work here on the Last Doll, or to give my opinion of their work. I'm ALWAYS flattered, but nearly fell off my chair when Ayaka Nishi contacted me as I'm a huge fan of her work! I had a photograph of her coral necklace which I used to stare at all the time before I knew who the designer was, so it's a great pleasure to introduce you to her, if you've not met her before.

2 comments:

Green Mountainess said...

If I owned one of these I would happily die tomorrow!

STUNNING!

Melissa {Suger} said...

Another beautiful showcase Ri.

Related Posts with Thumbnails