Thursday, January 20, 2011

Currently Reading These



After a significant number of years spent studying full-time, it's been a weird period of adjustment to be able to read whatever I want, whenever I want, without the pressure of trying to get through heaps of research constantly. Which I actually miss, but that's another story. So besides a constant stream of glossies I'm also ravenously devouring Steve Martin's new novel: An Object of Beauty. It's really good so far,but I loved his novel Shopgirl, so I'm trying to be unbiased and just enjoy this new one - which is not proving difficult at all.
After waiting for nearly 9 weeks for it to arrive I just collected Pretty Things from the post office today. I google stalk the author, Liz Goldwyn, pretty much every second day, so I almost fainted when I actually got my little paws on this finally!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails